WOLMAR WINSOME COLLAGEN MCHC
Multifunctional complex for maintainance and protection of the musculoskeletal system of puppies, juniors and adult dogs.
for regulatory influience and production of collagen-synthesizing cells:
- ligaments, cartilage tissue, and tendons.
- proper formation of the skeletal muscles and weakening of bone loss by increasing bone density, (disorders of mineral metabolism).
- For puppies up to 18 months for the prevention of disorders of mineral metabolism and corrections of O shaped and X shaped forequarters and hindquarters.
- Adult dogs in the complex therapy of diseases of the joints of all kinds with involvement in the pathological process of bone tissue, as well as to accelerate the healing and bonding of bone fractures.
- Dogs over 6 years of age for the prevention of osteomalacia and osteoporosis.
WOLMAR WINSOME COLLAGEN MCHC complex on the basis of microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite (MCHC) - natural origin, consisting of a full spectrum of minerals and organic substances of type I collagen, growth factors of bone tissue TGF-beta, in the same physiological proportions, which are inherent in healthy bone tissue of dogs, which makes it absolutely biocompatible and provides maximum absorption and effectiveness.
Application and dose:
1 tablet per 10 kg of weight per day, separately or mixed with food. Dissolve a tablet/tablets in 30-50 ml of water (dissolving time 40 seconds), mix add to food or feed from hands if not dissolve.
One tablet contains
(minimum values are shown)
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite / citrate (Hydroxyapatitum MCHC)………………….....……...100 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)…...............................50 ME
Short pharmacological properties:
Compound microcrystalline hydroxyapatite contains about 50% hydroxyapatite.
WOLMAR WINSOME COLLAGEN MCHC is a biologically active drug, which is made from a solid young bone material containing all the bone minerals, used in the correct, from the physiological point of view, diet. WOLMAR WINSOME COLLAGEN MCHC contains special biologically active proteins and minerals. The organic fraction of the product consists of collagens, proteoglycans, special bone proteins (including bone morphogenetic protein) and polypeptides, influencing on the growth factors, and also osteocalcin. These organic elements are collectively known under the name of bone collagen. Hydroxyapatite (CA10(PO4)6(OH)2) is a complex biological calcium salt, which forms the basis of the structure of the skeleton. Compound of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite contains about 50% hydroxyapatite.